Dr Slot Casino – play mobile slots with instant wins!
The mobile casino industry is growing like wildfire right now, and Dr Slott Casino is one of the newer brands to hit the scene. It’s from established developer and operator, Intouch Games, who are based in the Midlands, UK. One major thing to mention up top is that Dr Slot doesn’t use games from big-name developers like NetEnt, and that’s because they build their own games entirely in-house. If you’re tired of playing the same games wherever you go, you’ll want to read on. We’ll take you through the bonus structure, the games you can choose from and the banking and support side of things, so you can make an informed decision about whether or not Dr Slot is for you.
Here we go! Time to create an account and see what happens next. Luckily that first part is easy enough – we downloaded the app and signed up there, but you can also do it through the website. When that was done, we got an activation code, entered that and it was job done! We got 20 free spins upfront, locked to a specific game. We got Super Fruit Bandit, but we’re not sure if that’s the case for everyone. It’s a good first game to try – an update on your classic fruity, but with more cool features.
After that, we had to make a deposit of £10 or more to unlock the rest of the welcome bonus. £10 it is then! That unlocked the 10 days of free spins offer – we got a text with 10 free spins every day for 10 days, adding up to a total of 100.
Last of all are the deposit match bonuses across your first five deposits, adding up to a maximum of £1,000 if you max each one out. Here’s how they work:
1: 200% deposit match (£50 max bonus)
2: 100% deposit match (£100 max bonus)
3: 50% deposit match (£200 max bonus)
4: 50% deposit match (£200 max bonus)
5: 25% deposit match (£450 max bonus)
All of these welcome bonuses, and in fact any free bonuses from Dr Slott Casino, carry a x40 wagering requirement. For example, if you get a £2 bonus, you’ll need to play through that and keep winning until you’ve spun through £80 before you can then start winning cashable credit. There are T&Cs that apply to all offers too so as always, read those before signing up.
Existing Player Bonuses
After you’ve claimed all of those welcome bonuses, you’re going to want something to keep you interested, and luckily Dr Slott Casino delivers on that. They offer quite a few bonuses and promotions for existing players, so let’s run through those quickly:
- New game bonuses – each time a new game is released (which we’re told is about once a month) it comes with a bonus offer like free spins, bonus credit or a deposit match. This allows you to try out the new game and see what you think
- Weekly loyalty bonuses – the website says that active and depositing players can expect to receive text messages containing loyalty bonus offers. We only signed up at the time of writing this review, so we haven’t been signed up long enough to receive these. We’ll update you on that in future!
- Refer a friend – Dr Slot encourages players to invite their friends to join. You can do this using the refer a friend buttons on the app or website – just be aware that you need to do it via the refer a friend channels otherwise you won’t get the bonus. If your friend creates an account and activates it, you’ll get a £5 reward. If they then stick around and deposit, you get a bonus worth 50% of that first deposit they make
- Facebook competitions – the Facebook page is relatively new as Dr Slot only launched in early 2018, but it’s very active. They run several competitions each week and give away free bonuses as prizes
Remember – the 40x wagering and T&Cs will apply to all of these too, so don’t skip reading up on those!
Slots & Casino Games
Let’s talk about those original games. Dr Slot Casino launched in early 2018 with just eight games, but all 100% exclusive. Since then, they’ve added around one new game per month, building the selection of slots up slowly.
They’ve got a really nice selection of games here. Not a big selection, but the ones they have are great quality. It’s refreshing to see something a bit different on a game grid, and we were looking forward to getting stuck in.
Karate Kash has the highest Jackpot and it’s easy to see why it’s popular. It’s all martial arts themed, including the two mini-games – we loved the one where you catch a fly with chopsticks! Then there are the more generic casino games like All the 7s and Super Fruit Bandit – both very clean, simple games that are great fun to play. Our favourite though was probably Fire and Gold – a warriors and dragons style slots game with two bonus games where you can win big multipliers. Plus it just looks really cool.
If you’re looking for casino games, you might be disappointed as Dr Slot only has one. Still, if Roulette is your thing, you could be in luck. Dr Slot 3D Roulette looks great and has slick, streamlined gameplay. We’d like to see how this brand could reimagine casino favourites like poker or blackjack too, so we hope plans are on the horizon for those.
For some this is the boring bit, but trust us! If you win big, you’re going to care about this stuff a lot! So listen up. Here are the key points we discovered when we took a look into Dr Slot’s deposit and withdrawal journey:
- You can deposit either through the Dr Slot app or on the website
- They accept deposits from £5 by debit/credit card, Skrill and Paysafecard
- You can deposit from £3 if you use the pay by phone bill option. However, this will be added to your NEXT month’s bill if you’re on contract, and you’ll need to provide proof that this has been paid off before any winnings can be processed. So if you want any winnings to go through fast, consider other options
- There’s no minimum withdrawal to reach, but as withdrawals below £10 will be subject to a £3 processing fee, there’s no point trying to withdraw less than £3!
- You can withdraw by bank transfer and Skrill, or if you’ve previously used a card to deposit, you can withdraw to that.
- It takes 3-4 working days (not counting weekends and the day of the request) for withdrawals to be processed, and then you may be asked for ID. This is slower than many casinos, but we assume it’s because they’re new to the scene
- You can send in your ID through the app or email it to [email protected]
- Once you’ve sent in ID, your payment should be with you in a couple of working days
Security & Responsible Gambling
Responsible gambling is such an important subject, so we always check out what tools casinos have in place to help with this. The first thing we noticed is that Dr Slot has a GamCare certified logo on its site. On closer inspection, we found that they are approved by GamCare – which means they’ve achieved high standards in the area of responsible gambling.
There are various tools available to help players who may be struggling. These include session and deposit limits, cool-down periods, self-exclusion, GamStop and also access to advice and support via GamCare.
We also looked into how Dr Slot protects players’ data and transactions. We discovered that they use 256-bit TLSv1.2 digital encryption to keep sensitive data under lock and key. That’s the current industry standard, so we can all rest easy on that one.
Last up we did some digging into fairness and regulation of the games – this is especially important here as the games are developed in-house. As Dr Slot is regulated by the UK Gambling Commission, any game they make has to go for independent testing and be awarded a certificate before it can be released to the public. It goes off to testing labs that are approved by the UKGC to make sure it’s fair and up to standard before it gets to go-ahead for release. Dr Slot also displays the RTP for each game on the website, so that extra element of transparency is a good sign too.
Help & Support
Dr Slott Casino has a UK-based call centre to provide customer support to its players. This is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. So there’s always someone waiting at the end of the phone to help out if you need something. That’s helpful as most of us probably don’t do the majority of our mobile gaming between office hours.
The Dr Slot app makes it really easy to contact them – there’s a support menu that you can use to access live chat or ask for a call back. You don’t have to use the app though of course, so here are a few details you might need:
- 01384 445435
- Text SUPPORT to 84901 for a free call back
- [email protected]
- UK Gambling Commission license number: 000-002091-R-104264-022
This may be a relatively new mobile casino, but already it seems to be finding its feet in the online casino world. The games offer a great experience and we were impressed with the initial sign-up bonus. The wagering requirements are on the higher side, but certainly nothing out of the ordinary. We’d like to see a wider variety of games to choose from, and withdrawals could do with being a bit faster, but we had no major qualms about playing at Dr Slott Casino. Overall – a promising mobile casino with some impressive original games and an attractive bonus offering. We’ll certainly be going back for more.
Welcome to DrSlot.co.uk Casino!